Not A Typical Teenager: The Beginning

Monday, 30 June 2014

The Beginning

So. Yesterday I wrote my first post. I'm not very familiar with blogging yet so I think I should probably tell you all what my blog is going to be about. In answer to that: a bit of a lot. A little about music, books, school, fashion. The thing is, I don't have a lot to say about one subject. I have little lots to say about a lot of different things. I will be jumping from topic to topic which i suppose is a good thing if that's what you like. I think music will probably be the main topic of my blog as music is something I know and have known since a reasonably young age. So enjoy un-typicals ;-) xxx
p.s follow my blog at  <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12495617/?claim=vae4tc2mntt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>