Not A Typical Teenager: Being Yourself

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Being Yourself

As this is my first week I am posting everyday. I find it quite entertaining. As you can probably gather from the title, this post is about being yourself. Lots of people are afraid of being themselves in front of people, and that's understandable. However, I think I know how to dodge this.
The reason people are afraid of being themselves can be because people are afraid of how other people may react. The thing is, most people will not say anything to you, and if they do it is usually a compliment. The people who have nothing to say will look at you differently at first because they aren't used to seeing you this way, but they will learn to love the real you. So my un-typicals, sorry for the length but just take from this that yourself is better than anyone you could pretend to be.