As a girl with naturally curly/frizzy hair, I know exactly what it feels like to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and want to cry. these are good in the summer as well as they stop the humidity. I have tried many different things but only 2 have actually worked. I would highly recommend both:
This cost me about £3.85 and its fantastic. Gives me ringlets. Here's how to use:
1) Wash your hair and towel dry it
2) Put about a plum sized bit of mousse in you hands
3) Flip your hair over your head and scrunch it in (do not brush you hair after this point)
4) Leave to dry naturally (if you are going to bed, put your hair in a high ponytail to preserve the curls
Its simple really !!
Roughly £6 in price and creates looser curls
1) Wash hair and towel dry
2) Spray on hair liberally (so a lot. Make sure its not to high up to your scalp with this one as its more watery. Try to go 2 inches from your scalp. Make sure ends are sprayed).
3) Scrunch your hair so the spray is in all of your hair
4) leave to dry naturally
These are my 2 favourite hair care products as a victim of curly hair. I hope some of you un-typicals give them a try xxx