Not A Typical Teenager: Summer tag

Friday, 25 July 2014

Summer tag

Recently my friend Bethan tagged me in her post when she did her summer tag,. So now i have to answer a whole bunch of questions. Here we go:

1) What is your favourite thing about summer?
I love being off school and being able to go out with all of my friends to the beach, for coffee at costa etc. I love how calm everything gets and the fact I can read or play piano constantly.

2) Do you have a favourite summer drink?
An after eight milkshake. I drink them all year but i love them most in the summer. They are absolutely gorgeous.

3)  Is there a location you like to go each summer?
Usually I will go caravaning with my cousin and grandparents. Its so lovely. We don't tend to go to a specific location, we take the caravan to a few places. So i think just the caravan.

4)  Favourite makeup look for the summer?
No makeup. Maybe a little mascara.

5)  Dresses or skirts?
Dresses, definetly. Although shorts are preferred, dresses are nicer and comfier than skirts in my opinion.

6) Sandals or ballet pumps?
This is not an option, but my converse are my favourite. I do not own a pair of sandals or ballet pumps.

7) Do you prefer to wear your hair up for the summer?
It doesn't really bother me. I like to wear my hair both ways. I mostly wear it down and curly.

8)  Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
I don't really wear make up, but i suppose i would choose bold lips

9) What perfume are you wearing this summer?
I looooove the red apple by DKNY.

10) Last but not least, favourite music for the summer?
This summer I know I will be listening to a lot of Avril Lavigne and Ellie Goulding. I love the contrast  between the 2 artists.

Thanks for  reading un-typicals xxx