Not A Typical Teenager: The Future

Saturday, 20 December 2014

The Future

So in the UK, when you reach year 11, you can either choose to stay on for sixth form or go on to a job or an apprenticeship. I am going to choose to pursue further education in a sixth form. However, last year, the sixth form in my school shut down and a college for sixth form opened up instead.

This is a big deal as I wanted to stay in school for sixth form. Now I have to pick whether or not I want to attend the college or go to another sixth form. The college is brand new and got gorgeous new facilities for music and science.

But, to be honest, at the minute I am leaning towards a school.

The sixth form results from the college were released for the first year in August, and they werein the most part good: except for maths, and thats what I want to do. I think a school environment is a far better place to learn at a sixth form level than in a college where anyone could be say next to you in your classes.

Anyway, it's a new experienc and an exciting one

Stay Un-typical

Ashleigh xxx