Not A Typical Teenager: Changing your life

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Changing your life

trees forest light grass sun rays sunrise sunset wallpaper backgroundThere are lots of different things that you can stumble upon in life that can, lots of the time, have no impact at all. But sometimes things happen that can change your life.
Today, I want to talk about things that can change your life for the better.

I want to talk about the little things that make life worth living and the people you can come across that make bad days good days.


There is a massive park by where I live that, in the summer, is one of the most beautiful places I know. There are lots of trees to lie under for shade and a piece of flat land at the bottom of a slight incline. Me and my friends spend lots of time there in the summer, and even though it isn't a beach on the coast of Spain, I love it.


There's a river near this park, and some days we go there (if we can be bothered to walk there). It's so calming. All of us sit together under the sun, with frozen bottles of water and picnic bags in tow, all making jokes about each others height and relationship status (none of these are offensive really, or at least we all know that we are joking. And if someone is offended, we apologise).


This happened last summer and we spent all of our time in either the park, the river or costa. This changed my life for the better. It gave me an entirely new group of friends who I love and cherish so so so much. And if you are reading this, I love you so so much.


Stay Un-Typical


Ashleigh xxx


(picture via here)

No comments :

Post a Comment