Not A Typical Teenager: "Take Back What's Yours"

Monday, 12 January 2015

"Take Back What's Yours"

So I recently read a blog called Chloe's Concept, which was advertising the 'Take Back What's Yours' campaign. The blogosphere has had a difficult time over the last year. I think people are still struggling with the fact that the internet has now become such a big part of so many peoples lives. So many people are taking advantage of all of the different social media platforms that are available to them, and I think people are still coming to terms with it.


The blogosphere is such a wonderful place, and it still isn't being used to its full potential. We can use it to shape we that we want to be.


As the new year has just arrived and rather than making resolutions like "I'm going to go to the gym" that we'll keep for less than a month, we are instead going to take back what's ours like our confidence.

In 2015, I am taking back my voice!


To spread this message we need to tell everyone about it. So tweet #TakeBackWhatsYours and share with every social media network you can, and lets take back whats ours!!!!!!!!

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx