Not A Typical Teenager: Writing for me, writing for you

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Writing for me, writing for you

Since I started blogging just over 6 months ago, a lot of people asked me why I started blogging and what I wanted to write about and why. Since I was first asked this I have thought about it quite a lot about my answer. Well here it is.




I originally started this blog because I found out that two of my friends, Bethan and Katie, (click their names to go to their blogs) had started blogs. I began to wonder if I could do it myself. I sort of felt like I was following the crowd so I wanted to do it on something different. I'd found a lot of blogs that were on fashion and makeup, so I thought I'd do it other things. Especially since I don't really take much interest in fashion, so I decided to just write what I wanted at any given time.




I wanted to talk about things that interested me, so I started off by writing for myself, but now and again with posts about things like depression and self harm I like to think I'm posting for both, because it's something I want to raise awareness about, so if people are reading it then it's working.


As long as I'm still writing, I hope people are still reading.




Stay Un-typical




Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment