Not A Typical Teenager: YOUTUBE!!!!

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

YOUTUBE!!!!

Yesterday, my blog hit 1000 views, which I am so proud of, so I'd like to start by saying thanks to everyone who has been reading what I've been posting. It means a lot.

So, I've started a YouTube channel recently and I would really love it if you could all go a check it out, the channel is called braces_and_glasses. I talk about similar things on my blog as I do on my YouTube channel. However, I'm hoping that on my YouTube channel I can post a few covers of songs and possibly post a few songs that I have written myself.

It's really exciting to start something on a different social media platform, and I would really love for you to check it out. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7hi_4rV3oLaO6vKJ7dhtIQ

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx