Not A Typical Teenager: A Place to Show Appreciation for Fictional Characters

Monday, 16 March 2015

A Place to Show Appreciation for Fictional Characters

I am an avid reader and I love it, but I hate it when my favourite character dies.

There they are just living: being cancer free; trying to help defeat the greatest wizard in the world; being removed of the evil their father injected into them.

Then BAM!

Dead. 

Gone.

And I feel like when I have these feels nobody understands, and anyone you do speak to has either no clue what you are talking about, doesn't want to know because nobody wants a spoiler, or has moved on after feeling this pain and sort of empathises with you but isn't feeling the strong emotions that you are any more.

It's so difficult to come to terms with, but you just have to, and you have to do it alone. It's not fair, but there we are. We still do it because we love the books and the characters.
Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment