Not A Typical Teenager: Braces

Monday, 23 March 2015

Braces

Whether or not you've had braces, are in the queue for braces or are never going to have braces, you know what they are and have no doubt seen people with them. Some people love their braces some hate them. Well here is my story with braces:

I had braces on the 11/11/11. And I was really excited to have them.

And then I had them.

Now my braces weren't like other peoples braces. Mine had blocks on them and gave me a lisp and a funny jawline. Now I will admit that I brought it upon myself because I was refusing to have any teeth out and so I was given these braces to avoid having teeth out. So I wore these braces for 2 and a half years, then I had my brace taken of me........

.........and my orthodontist sent me to the dentist to have 2 teeth out.


That really really annoyed me due to the fact that I hated those braces and I had them specifically so that I didn't have to have teeth out.

Anyway, now I have train tracks and they aren't actually too bad, but I cannot wait to have them off in 2 years and have perfect teeth.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment