Not A Typical Teenager: Comfort Zones

Friday, 27 March 2015

Comfort Zones

I love my comfort zone. It's where I do most things and I feel comfortable.

But last night I did something completely out of my comfort zone; I entered the young musician competition.

It was scary, but I did it anyway. I cried twice before going because I was so nervous about messing up. Basically, in this competition you get up and perform in front of an audience and a judge, and based on your performance you're marked and they pick the winner based on the scores.

Yesterday afternoon I didn't want to go, and I almost didn't, but I decided that I had to go now to prove that I could do it. And I did.

So I went and I didn't come 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. But I participated and made a tenner.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is it's good to leave your comfort zone now and again, as it pushes you and you feel great afterwards.

So leave your comfort zones, even if it's just for one night; they'll always be there when you get bac.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx




No comments :

Post a Comment