Not A Typical Teenager: Lennon and Maisy

Thursday, 19 March 2015

Lennon and Maisy

If any of you have read my about page, then you will know that I watch a lot of Nashville, or that I have an unhealthy obsession with it. Anyway, the show centres around country music; which I didn't think I was going to like when I first began watching it. However, I have recently discovered that it is actually pretty awesome.

There is some drama in it, but the music is fantastic. I love it. There are many different singers in it like Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere, Chip Esten, etc. and they have amazing voices. There are 3 who I find really amazing and inspirational.

First of all, Lennon (15) and Maisy Stella (11). These two girls are absolutely fantastic, and sing so so so well. They have a Youtube Channel which can be found here and you really need to hear them if you haven't already because they are mind blowing.

The other singer/actress I want to talk about is Clare Bowen. Her voice is so amazing and very much suits the style of the programme. There is a song she performs which is called 'Black Roses' and it is chilling.

This is just a fangirling post, so I apologise

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment