Not A Typical Teenager: Very Inspirational Blog Tag

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Very Inspirational Blog Tag

I woke up a couple of days ago and did what everyone nowadays does; I checked my twitter. I found out that I had been nominated for the "very inspirational blog tag" by Laura from The Savvy Student (click the blog title to go to Laura's blog) , and I would like to start by saying thank you to her for the nomination.

The Rules

  • You have to write 7 facts about yourself
  • You have to tag 5 bloggers you find inspirational
  • You have to tell the people you have nominated they have been nominated
So here we go:

1) I am a pescetarian (I eat fish but not meat)
2) I have an unhealthy obsession with Nashville
3) I write my own songs and have been to a proper recording studio to record one of them
4) I am very picky about where I sit. Once I have chosen my designated seating area, I will sit there each time I go to that specific place.
5) I am head girl of my school
6) I take part in over 10 extra curricular activities
7) I read a lot

5 bloggers I find inspirational:

Bethan from Book of Babble
Katie from Funsize Beauty
Chloe from Chloes Concept
Amy from Insight to Amy Louise
Sopia from Sophia Blogs

You guys are awesome so keep blogging

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

2 comments :

  1. Cool facts! I'm a bookworm as well. Hey, now I know what a pescetarian is. :)
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved reading xx what genres are you into ??Xx

      Delete