Not A Typical Teenager: Speaking Exams

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Speaking Exams

Exam time is upon us, and I am dreading it. I am writing this blog post on the Sunday before we return back to school, and I am not excited.

My first exam was today, a d it is a speaking exam, for which I have to work in a group. This means that if one of us mess it up, the we pretty much all lose.

There are two things I hate about this. The first is that I have to rely on other people to pull their weight in order for me to get the grade that I want. I don't like this because maybe they won't pull their weight. Maybe I'll do all of my work and know all of what I need to, and the others won't have a clue.

The second is that maybe they will work really really hard, and I won't have done enough, even though I have tried to learn what I need to know, and then I'll be the reason that they don't get the grades that they won't. And I'd be really gutted.

So Im just hoping I got the mark I wanted

Stay Un Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment