Not A Typical Teenager: Views of A-Level Pre A-Level

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Views of A-Level Pre A-Level

So this post is going to be a 2-part post. This is the first half which is going to talk about my view of A-Levels while doing GCSE's.

In Year 6, I was told that going to high school was going to be a massive jump in how difficult things were.
But for me it wasn't.

We were told in Year 9 that the jump from Key Stage 3 to GCSE's was going to  be a massive jump. And for me it wasn't.

And now in Year 11, we have been told that the jump form GCSE to A level is massive.
But should I believe them?

For example, I have been told that maths A-level is hard. However, I was told that maths GCSE was difficult, and yet I'm not finding it difficult. So will I find A-level hard.

I'm trying my best to think that yes, it is going to be difficult, but I guess that in September I'll know and I can tell you all what I find out.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment