Not A Typical Teenager: Why don't I blog about make-up

Friday, 10 April 2015

Why don't I blog about make-up

So every other blog I read has some element of beauty or fashion. I decided when I started out my blog that that was not what I wanted my blog to be about. I have told the story of how I started my blog before and I started because 2 of my friends had blogs and I thought I would give it try. But when it came to deciding what my blog was about, that was where mine was going to be different.

I don't blog about make-up because I don't wear make-up. I would rather sleep in bed on a weekday until 7:15 than get up at 6:30. I would rather spend my money on a decent Chinese, than spend it on a £32 eye shadow collection.

I did try wearing make up once, and I wasn't fussed. My face felt too heavy. The only time I ever wear make-up now is if I am going somewhere fancy; and even then it's only mascara.

Anyone who has viewed my YouTube channel knows what I look like, and you have probably made your opinion on whether or not I am pretty or not. That's me with no make up on. I don't get many spots, and I'm a bit of a nerd and I just don't run away from it. I don't think I am particularly pretty, but I'm not ashamed to show what I really look like;

and neither should any of you.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment