Not A Typical Teenager: Blogging

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Blogging

Blogging has become something I love doing now, and I wasn't expecting it to. I thought it would be something I tried for maybe a month and then gave up on because I didn't think I would enjoy it.

But I really do.

I  like blogging, and I enjoy talking about the things I love or have a strong opinion about. It has become a sort of let out for me. And I haven't done too badly in terms of views.

But I do wonder if anyone actually cares about what I write.

I know that my friends have read my blog and they have all told that it's very 'me' (which is true). But sometimes I feel as though aside from them, no-one really takes that much of an interest. Nobody really cares about what I have to say, which is okay, because this is just a creative outlet for me and somewhere I can rant.

Views don't matter to me numerically, I just hope more than anything that people want to read what I write, and I would really love to talk to some of the people who have followed my blog, and hopefully one day I'll get to.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

1 comment :

  1. I love all aspects of blogging :) You will gain a following and more views with time, a lot of people don't realise how much hard work bloggers put in to get where they are today!

    Courtney x
    courtneydoesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete