Not A Typical Teenager: Looking Back

Thursday, 21 May 2015

Looking Back

What ?? 2 posts in 2 days ?! It's been unheard of from me recently, but I guess I'm just feeling pretty creative at the minute, so I decided to post again today.

I have just over one week left attending my high school, and I have to say; I'm feeling quite nostalgic.

For the first 3 years of high school, I had a few friends, but I didn't really feel like I fit in (this can be seen on a past blog post and I also wrote a song about it youtu.be/hI59P7dI0rQ).

Then I reached year 10. This was the year that I both made new friends (one of which I have done a few collabs with), and got closer to old friends (this would be the twins).

These last 2 years have been some of the best times of my life, with lots of new experiences. I spent most of my time last summer out of the house, and even now I have 14 exams, I don't feel as stressed because I'm surrounded by some of the most supportive people I have ever met, (2 of these people are my parents, who are so super-duper supportive, and I'm very thankful for that).

However, even though I don't want to leave high school, I know that I have the whole summer ahead of me with all of these beautiful people, and I will be attending a brand new school in September, and I'm so excited to have all of these beautiful people along for the ride with me.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment