Not A Typical Teenager: A Year of Blogging

Monday, 29 June 2015

A Year of Blogging

So, in case you haven't noticed, today it has been a whole year since I started this blog. I am so glad that I kept it going. I ahve actually discovered that I love writing and want to do more of it.

This blog has been a fantastic outlet for me over last year, and I have shared with you my views and my feelings, and it's really been awesome to talk to some of you over twitter, and I would love to do more of that this year. I really want to meet some of the people who have been reading/following my blog for the last year or will be following my blog. I want to talk to more people of the blogosphere and learn some more.

It has been a really good year, and I hope to keep my blog going. I hope you'll continue to support my blog by viewing it and emailing me/commmenting on my blog. Thank you all so much for this last year. Thank you all so much for reading and for interacting with me. Keep sending me your opinions by going to the about page.

Thank you so much

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment