Not A Typical Teenager: Goodbye 15

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Goodbye 15

I was born on the 26th of June 1999, and in less than two hours I turn 16. This is a fairly exciting though, but I am pretty sad to see that my time as a 15 year old has gone so quickly.

Some amazing things have happened in the last year. On the day of my 15th birthday I was told that I was going to become head girl of my school. And on the 29th of June, I started this blog. I have made new friends, I had my first kiss and have had my first proper boyfriend.

Back in October I wrote my first song which was called Canvas. On the 4th of January, I started my YouTube channel, which I started to spread my music and has since grown to a channel of 40 subs (not too bad I don't think really), and since starting I have wrote 2 other songs.

There have been times where I have laughed with all of my friends from falling of hammocks and cried because of TID. I got a job and I have left my high school.

All of this has happened in the last 364 days and I hope that being 16 will bring just as many opportunities as 15 has.

So all I can say is goodbye 15, thanks for a good year

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment