Not A Typical Teenager: A Blog Post About Blogging

Sunday, 26 July 2015

A Blog Post About Blogging

I have been blogging now for over a year, and I have to say that it has been fantastic and I have loved doing it. I feel like I can share things will all of my fantastic readers, (like yourself). It's a really awesome feeling; but now I want to connect with you all a little more.

I have had just under 3000 views on my blog, which I am incredibly happy with, but I haven't really spoken to many of my readers; mainly because I just don't know who they are. I feel as if I haven't made enough of an effort to connect with you all and to communicate with you all, because at the end of the day, I don't know what posts you have all liked or not. I have loved writing every post that has gone up onto my blog. But I would like to know which posts you have preferred, whether it be posts about mental health or about friends. I would love to hear your opinion. (Please do so in either the comments, on Twitter or via email, bracesandglasses128@gmail.com).

I really love writing, and I would really like to hear your opinions on my writing. So please do let me know, and perhaps I could actually talk to some of you, (if there are any of you).

If you have made it this far, direct you gaze to the top right-hand corner, type your email in the box and click submit. That way you can receive an email when a new post goes up.

Thank you so much for reading

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

2 comments :

  1. I've only read a couple of your posts and have enjoyed them, congratulations on your year of blogging and 3000 views! keep at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much xx that has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside xx

      Delete