Not A Typical Teenager: Feeling Creative

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Feeling Creative

So this post was done on a Monday night, but I have no idea when it will actually be posted, this is just because I am feeling particularly type-y this evening.

I told all of you that I went to a festival, and I don't know what has happened to me during that time but since I have come back I have been feeling particularly creative. I have feel like I have been motivated again. I want to write more music and do more blog posts (good thing it's blogust :-)).

There does have to come a point where I actually use this creativity. I wrote a song this evening aswell as this post about being creative. I guess what I am trying to say is when you feel motivated to do something, don't leave it hang around. Don't wait or leave acting upon your creative mood, because you never know when it will disappear again.

Thereis a massive difference between dreamers and doers. If you are a dreamer, then you can become a doer, but it's a lot more difficult to go the other way about things. Many people say they will do something and then never get around to it because why should you bother? It's not because people are lazy (although that can play a part in it), it is usually because people lose their motivation. Just please use your motivation wisely.

Stay Un-Typical


  • Ashleigh xxx

2 comments :

  1. Ah, Monday night posts. :D
    I'm definitely a dreamer and not so much a doer. I'm working on that. :) How is your music writing going?
    Have an awesome day!
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My music writing is going really well thanks for asking :-) I'm really enjoying writing and have wrote a few new things? Would you like to hear some??x

      Delete