Not A Typical Teenager: Festivals

Monday, 10 August 2015

Festivals

I would like to start this blog post by apologising for not posting for the last 3 days. I attended a festival at which my phone was refusing to let me type within my blog.

Festivals are fantastic, that is what I learnt this weekend. It was really cool to go somewhere and camp with all of my friends and then watch and listen to some live music.

I even got to go on stage myself. I did covers of pompeii and with or without you. It was a fantastic experience and I would love to go again.

If I could give anyone any tips it would be take toilet roll and nose plugs; the toilets aren't pleasant.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

2 comments :

  1. I love the look of festivals I would love to go to Glastonbury at some time and that sounds amazing that you go to get up on the stage and perform! Well done :)
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really cool. I didn't perform any original songs though, but I think that was a wise choice.

    ReplyDelete