Not A Typical Teenager: "Too much on your plate"

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

"Too much on your plate"

Tomorrow I start a new school to undertake 4 A Levels: Maths; further maths; physics and computing.

Next Monday, I also begin an AAT course that I will attend every Monday evening.

I am a member of my local youth cabinet and forum. I participate in a research group, am undertaking my dofe, along with attending piano lessons, violin lessons and orchestra.

I am looking for a part time job as well.

I understand that this is a lot to undertake, and I know that it will be a massive task. I am already pretty anxious about this year, but I have been told by way too many people that I need to chill and that I should do less.

Most of these people have their own children, and some have done the same subjects as me, others different. But I know how much I can handle, and I now that this is a massive task. So stop reminding me, and have some faith in me. I struggle enough by myself, I don't need you reminding me how badly this could go.

Stay Un-typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment