Not A Typical Teenager: A Few Things About Job Hunting

Monday, 2 November 2015

A Few Things About Job Hunting

Hi again, today I thought I would talk about looking for a jobs and how difficult it actually is.

I did have a job for a time, but as it was a summer job, I don't have a job anymore. Since I have started to look for another job I have learnt a few things.

Firstly, having a good CV is so important because of the amount of applications people are receiving, so make sure it is short but contains all of the key information that an employer may need to know.

I'm acting as if I know how to get a job, when in reality, I don't really have a clue.

Something else that I have learnt us that connections with people are vital. Some people I know have earned an interview by just talking to someone at the place they are applying for. If you know someone I do think it ups your chance of getting further in the process and possibly the end job.

In all honesty, I feel like this is more of a rant because I don't have a job, and I really do want a job. I would like to have that extra bit of independence and be able to spend my own money rather than sponge off of my parents.

How do you feel about jobs? Are you looking for one? Do you feel the frustration? Let me know in the comments.

Stay Un-typical

Ashleigh xxx

2 comments :