2) Doodle Pillowcase - To go with your doodle duvet ;-)
6) Music Pillow - I think this is a fantastic gift. It basically allows you to plug your phone into your pillow using a USB cable and listen to music through the pillow. |It's a really cool gift.
7) A Doodle Alarm Clock - Most teens nowadays use their phone as an alarm clock, but an alarm clock would be used if bought, and this one is just a bit more special.
8) Tech Touch Gloves - Gloves that have special fingertips which allow you to use you phone with the gloves still on.
9) Nail art pens - Basically nail polishes with thin brushes so that you can do your own nail art.
10) A Shower Speaker - Because who doesn't love a bit of music in the shower. I haven't got one of these myself so I don't know how good quality they are, but the concept sounds good.
11) A Smart Phone Projector - Again, I don't own one, but the idea is fantastic.
12) A Bubble Wrap Costume - Okay, so maybe they'll role around in it once and that's all, but it'll be so much fun!
13) A Ripstik - It's like a skateboard, but it has 2 wheels. It's a lot of fun to ride, and will get you out of the house, because it does take a while to learn, I have a classic style one that I love. Definitely recommend that you buy one made buy razor as the quality is fantastic. (possibly a different colour to the one linked).
14) Cards Against Humanity - **WARNING - SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THIS GAME EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE** I have played this game a few times and it can be a hilarious game, To the point where people are crying with laughter. not to everyone's taste.
15) Monopoly - I someone does not own monopoly, or have it in their household, then get it, because it's a game that everyone needs to win and lose at least once in their life.
So, this may not have been a long list but they are some ideas from a teenager as to what you can buy for a teenager for Christmas or a birthday. Have you got any of the items in the list? Do you have anything to add to the list. If so, let me know in the comments.