Not A Typical Teenager: Moving Forward

Sunday, 24 January 2016

Moving Forward

Add captiohttp://www.mindyourlanguage.co.uk/wp-
content/uploads/expressyourself.gifn
If you have visited my blog before, then you may have noticed that today it looks a little different. This is because today, I was going to change my blog completely. New name, new layout, everything. I was going to renew it. However, I changed my mind shortly after for a few reasons.

I feel like my blog background is pretty childish and my blog layout is quite boring. But it's mine. I am not yet ready to move away from this childish name or background because it has been something that I have loved. Just because it's childish doesn't mean I need to change it.

A fancy new layout isn't going to change everything about my blog. For me, it's always been more about the content I post and not the way that it looks. Perhaps some time in the near future I will change the way my blog looks. Maybe I'll change the name as well. I mean, I'm not going to be a teenager forever.

I love this little space on the internet. I love being able to write what I want and make it look how I want. I think it's really cool and it's mine. So for now, I'll stick to my nerdy childish little background and continue to write about the same things in the same way, because that's what makes me happy.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment