Not A Typical Teenager: Goodbye 16

Saturday, 25 June 2016

Goodbye 16

So I did a post like this last year which you can view here: http://not-a-typical-teenager.blogspot.com/2015/06/goodbye-15.html.

In less than an hour, I turn 17, and so I want to reflect on the things that have happened to me in the last year.

Since the aforementioned post, I have performed in a festival and started a new school. I have met some fantastic new friends and learned new things about old friends. I have become a stronger person and I have become a better person.

I attended my old school prom and my new school prom, both of which I attended with my boyfriend who I am so thankful for. I have been to see U2, and I went to Woolacombe with the best family ever.

I have sat my AS levels, applied for many a job as well as an apprenticeship. I have cried lots, and yet somehow smiled more.

This last year has been a great year; and I hope the next 365 days present even greater opportunities.

Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx

6 comments :

  1. This is such a lovely post Ashleigh! Happy Birthday for tomorrow lovely!
    Charlotte <3
    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an amazing time being 17! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to reflect on things and it sounds like it's been a really good year for you! May your good times continue and you have strength for when things aren't quite so good.

    Jenna
    xxx
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been pretty good xx thank you and I wish the same for you xxx

    ReplyDelete