Not A Typical Teenager: My Top 50 songs

Thursday, 2 June 2016

My Top 50 songs

I love music, (like you didn't know already), and so I thought I would do a post on what music I'm listening to at the minute. These are my top 50 songs at the moment:

  1. Cool for the summer - Demi Lovato
  2. Hands to myself - Selena Gomez
  3. Stitches - Shawn Mendes
  4. Adventure of a lifetime - Coldplay
  5. Beating heart - Ellie Goulding
  6. Honey, I'm good - Andy Grammar
  7. Remember December - Demi Lovato
  8. Suddenly I see - KT Tunstall
  9. Riptide - Vitamin String Quartet cover
  10. Misery Business - Paramore
  11. Sum me up - Bry 
  12. This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars
  13. Every breaking wave - U2
  14. Last night (Beer fear) - Lucy Spraggan
  15. Celloverse - 2Cellos
  16. Viva la vida - Coldplay
  17. We'll be back for more - Nina Nesbitt
  18. Lighthouse - Lucy Spraggan
  19. Time bomb - All Time Low
  20. Toothpaste Kisses - The Maccabees
  21. Crazy kids - Ke$ha
  22. Love song - Sara Bareilles
  23. Bitchin' Summer - Avril Lavigne
  24. Five colours in her hair - Mcfly
  25. Glad you came - We Came as Romans coverr
  26. Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding
  27. Bad Girls Club - Falling in Reverse
  28. Astronauts - Bry
  29. Bonfire heart - James Blunt
  30. Not what your dad wants to know - Nina Nesbitt
  31. Waiting - Jamie Campbell Bower
  32. You don't know me - Elizabeth Gillies
  33. If I didn't know better - Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio
  34. Pompeii - Bastille
  35. 17 - Avril Lavigne
  36. Problem - Set It Off cover
  37. Perfect two - Perfect two
  38. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
  39. Playing God - Paramore
  40. Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
  41. Lighthouse - Lucy Spraggan
  42. Mr Brightside - The Killers
  43. Day like this - Elbow
  44. How to save a life - The Fray
  45. Count on me - Bruno Mars
  46. I'm yours - Jason Mraz
  47. Full circle - Miley Cyrus
  48. If it means a lot to  you - A Day To Remember
  49. City of blinding lights - U2
  50. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
Go ahead, bash my music taste in the comments. Tell me what songs aren't any good, or tell me which songs you like or have impacted you in the comments.

Stay Un Typical

Ashleigh xxx

4 comments :

  1. There are so many songs I have heard of and love on your list but some I haven't so I will have to check them out! A couple of my favourites on there include Viva La Vida by Coldplay and 5 Colours In Her Hair by McFly because they are my favourite band!x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mcfly are awesome! So are Coldplay too. Time bomb by all time low is possibly a song on here I'd definitely recommend to you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pompeii is one of my all time favorite songs! Atm I'm really loving Adele; her voice is gorgeous

    lovely post,
    Danika xxx
    www.itsjusttypical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pompeii is a great song xx hoping to perform it a festival later this year xx adele is great too xx thank you

      Delete