Not A Typical Teenager: Summer Bucket List 2016

Friday, 8 July 2016

Summer Bucket List 2016

The summer holidays are on the horizon, and so it's time to make a list of the things that I want to do this summer. If you do any of the ideas on the list, tweet me a picture @_not_typical_.
So, without further ado; here is my 2016 summer bucket list:


1) Go busking


2)  Perform in a festival


3) Play messy twister

4) Do blogust again :)

5) Meet some new bloggers

6) Write some new songs


7) Have a sleepover


8) Go rock climbing (one of my friends actually promised to take me rock climbing about 2 years ago when we both had crushes on each other and this summer it is finally going to happen!!!!)


9) Help someone new

10) Write more reviews


11)  Read 6 books

12) Take my boyfriend to some posh, fancy restaurant


13) Reach 15k

14) Go to a fair


15) Go to the river


16) Have a picnic

17) Have a water fight


18) Get better at ukulele


19) Learn more guitar

20) Catch up with an old friend

21) Patch things up with an old friend


22) Reach 60 subs (whoa. such optimism)


23) Go vegan for a week


24) Scrapbook

25) Collab with more brands


26) Experience new experiences


27) Dye my hair blue


28) Have a movie day


29) Paint


30) Cook a meal (yes, that's probably gonna be a boyfriend thing again, leave me alone)


31) Do a blog series

A bit short, but I might add stuff as I go along, and as I do things, I will be crossing them out so they are still readable, but you can tell they have been achieved.


What's on your list? Let me know in the comments


Also, I'm looking to do a mental health series this summer, and if you want to be involved, blogger or not, I want to here from you, so click the social media tab, and get in touch to be featured.


Stay Un-Typical

Ashleigh xxx


8 comments :

  1. Lovely list! This summer I want to sleep under the stars and see a sunrise! xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely. It's so important to appreciate nature! xx

      Delete
  2. I am going to go to a music festival and go on the beach with my friends! Thanks for sharing x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Music festivals are great fun aren't they?xx

      Delete
  3. Loved this bucket list! Quick question, what's busking? I've never heard of that term before!

    This past week I had a movie day with my sister. We watched the Jungle Books. So much fun! Looking forward to your next post, Ashleigh!

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busking is basically where you take out your instrument in the middle of a town/city and just start performing. It's so much fun!!

      Delete
  4. Go busking sounds like so much fun! I never thought about it but hey I might just do that!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun, I really enjoy going :) if you do go, let me know :)

      Ashleigh xxx

      Delete