Not A Typical Teenager: Blogust

Monday, 1 August 2016

Blogust

Today's post is just a short post about what's happening over the next 31 days.

I am doing blogust. This means that for the next 30 days, there will be a post up every day. You will be seeing a variety of posts from reviews to guest posts to just rants about random things.

I am so excited for this next month and I hope you'll all be here to read them all and comment on them.

What would you like to see on this blog over the next month? Let me know in the comments or on twitter

Stay Un-typical

Ashleigh xxx

6 comments :

  1. I tried so hard to do this but I'm just not the committing type. I wish you all the best, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
    wishing you all the best,
    ayele. https://asenseofhomeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried last year, but I only got up 19 posts. This year I hope to do all 31 days!
      Ashleigh xxx

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read all your posts this summer! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're excited to read my work!
      Ashleigh xxx

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your posts! xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you stick around to read them all :)
      Ashleigh xxx

      Delete