Not A Typical Teenager: Flaws and Change

Saturday, 6 August 2016

Flaws and Change

I wish I had smaller boobs and bigger eyes,
Longer fingers, thinner thighs.
I wish I could run a little faster, learn a little quicker,
Cry a little less, laugh little more.
I wish I could say yes to more, opportunities with the fear of failure.
I wish I could say no to more,
With out the fear of being mocked.

There are so many things I would like to change; and some I can. Some are only a change of attitude.

I didn't really know what to write about today, so I thought I would just write this, a little bit about flaws and loving yourself. I know that there are lots of things about myself that I say I would change if I could. But I think that if I was given 3 wishes, I wouldn't wish to change any of these things. Why not? Because I feel there are more important things for me to wish for. Even if I had to use them all selfishly. I wouldn't change my attitude, because I don't need a wish to do that, but I wouldn't my appearance either, because that's part of who I am.

I suppose this has been a bit of a weird post, but do you agree? Would you change anything about yourself, or do you just say you would? Let me know in the comments.

Stay Un-typical

Ashleigh xxx

2 comments :

  1. There are a few things I don't like about myself but i definitely would change them if I could xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all personal preference. Mine are mostly superficial but they make me me
      Ashleigh xxx

      Delete